Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I wrote at all on the blog and I thought I might bring myself back into it by toing TTT. But since it’s been a while I’m going to cheat and instead of this weeks topic, Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books Of X Genre , I’m going to do a top ten of the books I’ve read so far this year.
Top Ten books of 2016 – so far.
In no particular order:
1. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
2. Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes #2) by Anthony Horowitz
3. Splinter the Silence (Tony Hill & Carol Jordan #9) by Val McDermid
4. The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simison
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
6. Imprudence (The Custard Protocol #2) by Gail Carriger
7. The Perfect Present by Karen Swan
8. Mr. Darcy’s Diary (Jane Austen Hesoes #1) by Amanda Grange
9. The Forgotten Affairs of Youth (Isabel Dalhousie #8) by Alexander McCall Smith
10. A Banquet of Consequences (Inspector Lynley #19) by Elizabeth George