Tuesday again and time for a new list challenge from The Broke and the Bookish .
Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015
I haven’t done one of these in a while so I thought I’d give it a go. Will just put in the ones that I feel like reading right now, I know this will change, it always does 🙂
1. Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) by Diana Gabaldon – can’t wait to see what will happen next for Jamie and Claire.
2. No humans involved (Women of the Otherworld #7) by Kelley Armstrong – am so into this series right now.
3. Grey by E.L. James – I know, the writing really isn’t that good but I can’t stay away, and the story from Christian’s perspective, this could be interesting.
4. Nora Webster by Colm Tóibín – it’s been way too long since I read a (for me anyway) new Tóibín.
5. Us by David Nicholls – been sitting on my shelf too long,
6. Ford County by John Grisham – can’t go wrong with Grisham.
7. Surfacing by Margaret Atwood – first time trying Atwood.
8. The Summer Without Men by Siri Hustvedt – read her partner a while ago so I feel like trying her out as well.
9. Sonata for Miriam by Linda Olsson – swedish author who writes in swedish and english at the same time, interesting process.
10. blueeyedboy by Joanne Harris – read Gospel of Loki not to long ago and loved it so I want to read this unread one I have at home.