Tuesday again and time for a new list challenge from The Broke and the Bookish .
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To
1. Emma by Alexander McCall Smith – it’s sitting on my shelf and I’m currently listening to the original as preparation.
2. Abbatoir Blues by Peter Robinson – gave this to my dad for Christmas, just waiting for him to read it so I can pop over there and borrow it.
3. Dangerous Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia – I pretty much forgot that this was out until a little while ago, will definately read this year.
4. Landline by Rainbow Rowell – I still haven’t read any of her books but all of them are currently on my TBR-list.
5. The Son by Jo Nesbø – even though they have nothing to do with eachother I think I’ll finish the Harry Hole books first.
6. Jag heter inte Miriam (My name is not Miriam) by Maj-Gull Axelsson – one of the most talked about books last year but I still haven’t borrowed it from my dad.
7. Us by David Nicholls – I might be excused on this one as I got it for Christmas.
8. The Farm by Tom Rob Smith – see above.
9. We Were Liars av E. Lockhart – also one of those books that everybody was talking about but I didn’t read.
10. Nora Webster by Colm Tóibín – one of my favourite authors but I still missed that he had a new book out.