Tuesday again and time for a new list challenge from The Broke and the Bookish .
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014
1. Diana Gabaldon – love the Outlander series of course
2. Veronica Roth – really liked the Divergent trilogy
3. Kelley Armstrong – am getting into the Women of the Otherworld series and so far so good
4. Jo Baker – Longbourn was amazing
5. Ruta Sepetys – read a swedish translation (Färgen på drömmar) of Out of the Easy, a story that really took a hold of me
6. John Green – The Fault In Our Stars, do I need to explain?
7. Melina Marchetta – Jellicoe Road, see answer above
8. Doris Lessing – read The Fifth Child and it’s sequel Ben, In The World, amazing books both of them, must read more from Ms Lessing
9. Maxim Grigoriev – I don’t know if this years debut, Städer (Cities), have been translated from swedish, I really hope it will be because this absolutely floored me, such beauty in the words
10. M.L. Stedman – this was also read in translation (Fyren mellan haven), The Light Between Oceans, made me cry my own little ocean