Tuesday again and time for a new list challenge from The Broke and the Bookish .
Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015 (if it helps… in January we will be talking about 2015 debuts)
1. Prudence (The Custard Protocol #1) by Gail Carriger – the first book in the new series about Alexia och Lord Maccons daughter. Can’t wait, and hope that some of my old favourites will make an apperance.
2. Manners & Mutiny (Finishing Shool #4) by Gail Carriger – the last book in the series, can’t wait to see what happens here.
3. A Banquet of Consequences by Elizabeth George – the next installment about Inspector Lynley, have loved this series for years.
4. Flood of Fire (Ibis trilogy #3) by Amitav Ghosh – another book finishing off a series. Really good and interesting.
5. Pride & Prejudice by Curtis Sittenfeld – according to Goodreads this will be out next year. Love the original and have liked the reimagenings I’ve read so am really looking forward to this.
6. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan – Riordan and norse mythology, I can not wait to read his interpretation.
7. The Mirror and the Light (Thomas Cromwell trilogy #3) by Hilary Mantel – again, this is what Goodreads tell me. Have loved the first two of these and am looking forward to see how she wraps things up.
I’m afraid that’s it for me this week. I’m terrible at knowing when books will come out.