Tuesday again and time for a new list challenge from The Broke and the Bookish .
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR (sorry this is like a month early from when Winter OFFICIALLY starts but December is too busy with end of year stuff)
For me winter definately starts next month so I will pick some books from the pile that will be read soon and some for after the new year. I will also try to avoid books from last week’s list. You might also recognize some of these from past TBR posts.
1. The Great Christmas Knit Off by Alexandra Brown
2. Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
3. The MacGregor Brides by Nora Roberts
These first three are finding their way home to me as we speak. I really felt like som holiday reading this year, plus the title of the first one speaks to my other love besides reading ie knitting and crochetting.
4. Emma by Alexander McCall Smith – loved the first two reimagenings in the Austen Project so of course I’ll be reading this as well.
5. Voyager (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon – sometime during the holidays I will settle donw with this and a large pot of tea.
6. The Redeemer (Harry Hole #6) by Jo Nesbø – been loving reading about one of these a month for the last few and don’t think I’ll stop until I’m all caught up.
7. Weirdo by Cathi Unsworth – this has been sitting on my shelf for a while now, and I feel like it’s about time to read it.
8. blueeyedboy by Joanne Harris – bought this in a sale in February but still haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.
9. The Lunimaries by Eleanor Catton – started reading this about a month ago but could not get into it. I blame me, not the books and it’s starting to feel like the right time to give it another go.
10. Canada by Richard Ford – borrowed this from my dad in the summer (he got it as a birthdaygift from me in Mars and as soon as he was done he handed it to me) so I really should get around to reading it so I can give it back. I can hardly house my own books as it is.